Earaches, teething and fevers can all be treated in a gentle, non-invasive and effective way using homeopathy. With a little practice, it is possible for parents to care for their children’s minor upsets themselves.
Earaches, teething and fevers: 7 hints about treatment
- A mixture of three homeopathic remedies which is called ABC (Aconite, Belladonna, Chamomilla) can be used in place of medications for pain and fever.
- It is no longer considered safe or effective to give tepid baths or fan children to bring down their fever.
- A high fever does not necessarily mean your child has a serious illness.
- The fever seen in common childhood infections is not harmful, and in fact it helps the body’s immune system fight off the infection.
- There is no advantage to lowering your child’s fever except for comfort.
- Paracetamol is also known as Panadol, Tempra, Dymadon and Tylenol.
- If your child seems well and is happy, there is no need to treat a fever with paracetamol.
Come along to our free talk and find out for yourself how you can help support your child’s health naturally.
When: Tuesday 12th Nov at 7.30 pm
Where: The Harbord Homeopathic Clinic
110/20 Dale St Brookvale NSW
Bookings essential 02 99059415
Speaker: Penny Barron